Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Michele Spry, Author Spotlight

Michele Spry is a native of Columbia, Missouri and she is a successful business woman. I've had the pleasure of "meeting" her online and I wanted to share her story. Michele espouses the spirit of  "Paying it Forward" in her community by being actively involved with many organizations, including her local Chamber of Commerce and The Women's Network. She is a Partner in Education with Midway Heights Elementary School. Her first book, Tom T's Hat Rack is available on Amazon. Check out her interview (uploaded by Kim Beasley) below!





I also want to share a lovely article about a random act of kindness. Click here for the article.  It's inspiring! I hope you will read it and be inspired to help others. Be sure to look for my review of Tom T's Hat Rack -coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment