Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Theresa is an oracle



I enjoyed this book. In no nonsense fashion, Theresa Caputo demystifies angels and the after life. Her reaffirming optimism is both refreshing and infectious. As you read her book, layers of what separates and complicates life, disappear and the basic rules of humanity take its place. She urges society to strip away its cynicism, do the right thing and let our "inner" angel glow and grow. Yes, we all have a bit of stardust in our hearts, that grows stronger as we learn to accept it and move in the right direction. She makes sense. I have seen Theresa, had a reading, and it changed my life. If goodness is an energy, then Theresa is filled with it. This book may have opened my eyes about a lot of things, but more importantly, it healed my heart.


Happy Reading,
Carole P. Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment