Tuesday, September 13, 2016

love letter written by the mayor about her home



When I grow up, I want to live in Tofino. This a love letter written by the mayor of the small town in Vancouver Island about her home. Though it sounds like a sun-drenched Italian resort, it really a small island in British Columbia. Kait Fennel leaves no stone unturned in her vivid and thorough descriptions. A surfers paradise, it is filled with Native American history, and well as a natural wonderland for people see enjoy animals doing what they do best. She includes highlights, activities for young and old as well as charming snippets for the areas inhabitants. This is a wonderful slice of life in a beautiful place, where people are proud to share their heritage as well as their hospitality. I received a copy of this book for an honest review, but now I think I honestly want to bring my grandkids there for a visit!

Happy Reading!
Carole P. Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment